Tarrab Yachts Shipyard is located in Argentina. They build custom yachts from 40' to 125' and have a modern, sleek EURO look. All TARRAB yachts are constructed of hand-laid fiberglass utilizing old world craftsmanship and only high-quality parts and components.
The design of all Tarrab yachts incorporates the ultimate in comfort and structural bulkheads to provide an extremely strong hull structure, all to enhance stability, performance and safety.
LUNADA has 3 staterooms, one master and two guest cabins.
Starting at the bow of the vessel, is the first guest stateroom with a center island queen size bed, a private head with shower, a vanity and sink with marble counters and marble floor. The interior paneling and cabinetry are a beautiful, imported, birds eye maple.
Coming aft down a companionway toward the master stateroom is a closet with a washer/dryer unit. The hallway is birds eye maple paneled and fully carpeted.
The master stateroom has a walk-around king size bed, a private bath with full size Jacuzzi tub and a separate shower. The stateroom is full width with a walk-in closet. There is plenty of room for relaxing.
Third Guest Stateroom
A curved stairwell on the port side of the salon goes down to the engine room and the 3rd guest cabin. The cabin has twin berths, a private head with shower and all maple paneling & cabinets.
Up a curved stairway is the pilothouse, galley and dining area with highly varnished teak and holly cabin sole. The pilot station has great visibility and a non-glare leather dash with a custom captain?s chair. There are complete navigational electronics that include:
The galley and dining area are on the same level, with varnished teak and holly cabin sole. The counter tops are a fine granite and all the appliances are faced in the same bird's eye maple as the cabinetry. The galley equipment includes:
- Dual basin stainless steel sink
- Refrigerator: (2) Sub-Zero
- Ice maker: Raritan
- Microwave: Samsung
- Stove type: 3 burner Kenyon electric
- Trash Compactor GE
- Heat/AC: (5) Marine-Aire reverse cycle units
The dining area is to starboard of the galley and has a beautiful dining table and 6 chairs for formal dining. The dining area looks aft and down into the main salon.
The main salon is down two steps from the pilothouse, galley and dining area. It is fully carpeted, with stainless steel and glass sliding doors to the cockpit deck. The fabulous birds-eye maple cabinetry. done by skilled marine artisans, is beautiful. There is a custom leather couch on the starboard side and a matching leather are chair aft. To port is a hidden flat screen TV that swings out when in use and a complete stereo system.
There is a glass sliding doors from the salon to the spacious aft deck. There are easy walk-around side decks to the bow with heavy stainless steel bow rails, extended side rails and stern rails around the aft deck. On the bow deck is a large sun-pad for lounging in the sun.
The cabin hardtop overhangs the entire aft deck area for a large seating area.
The vessel is boarded by stepping on the large swim platform aft. There are custom stainless rails (staples) on the platform for added safety. There are four steps to the aft deck and the main cabin sliding doors.
Additional deck equipment include:
- Maxwell electric windlass
- Fortress anchor-chain-rode
- Boarding gates aft deck
- Anchor: Delta
- Windlass: Maxwell
- Rode: 3/8" chain
- Bow roller: On FRP platform
- Pulpits/Stanchions/Lifelines: Stainless steel
- Dock lines
- Bow thruster
- Dinghy davit
The fly bridge is accessed by stairs are in the galley area on the port side thru a sliding hatch and door. There is a complete steering station with all the navigation electronics. A bimini top covers the fly bridge area. The bow thruster can be operated at both stations.
The aft end of the fly bridge is a huge built-in lounge with cushions and the large radar arch.
The hull is constructed of hand-laid fiberglass.
The boat was recently hauled and new bottom paint applied.
DC Electrical System
AC Electrical System
- Batteries: (2) 8D AGM, (5) Group 31 Wet-cell, (12) 6v AGM
- Alternator: Estimated 100 amps
- Battery charger: 12v and 24v
- Panel location: Helm
- Circuit protection: Breakers and fuses
- Cabin lights
- Nav. Lights
- Anchor light
- Zincs new
- 220V AC shore power
- Shore power cord 50 amp
- Cablemaster shore cord unit
- Inverter: Magnum
- Compass: (2) Ritchie
- Knot meter: Horizon
- Depth meter: Horizon
- VHF: Standard, Standard-Horizon Matrix AIS
- Plotter: Northstar 961XD, Raymarine c120
- Radar: Furuno
- AIS: Recieve only
- Autopilot: Simrad AP20
- Stereo: Sony
- Television: (4) Samsung
- Satellite TV: KVH
Propulsion and running gear
- Caterpilar / 3406
- Cylinders/HP: 6 / 800
- Hours: 1101 / 1099
- CAT electronic engine monitors
- Transmission: Twin disc
- Hynautic controls
- Raw water strainers: Bronze
- Hoses: Good condition
- Gauges and alarms: At both helms
- Running gear in good condition
- Controls: Dual lever cable
- Engine room insulation: Foil and foam
- Stuffing box: Lubricated dripless
- Strut: Single leg bronze
- Cutlass bearing: Good
- Propeller: 5 blade bronze
- Bow thruster
- Oil change
- Northern lights
- KW: 20
- Hours: 1399
- Panel location: At main panel
Heat and air conditioning
TANKAGE AND PLUMBING
- (5) Marine-Aire reverse cycle units
- Capacity: 1075 gallons in four tanks
- Location: Engine room
- Material: Aluminum
- Filters: Racor
- Valves/Manifold: At tanks
- Water pump: Head-hunter
- Water heater: Torrid 30 gallon
- Water tanks
- Capacity: 200 gallons in one tank and water maker
- Location: Below master cabin bunk
- Material: FRP
- Make: (3) Dometic electric
- Shower: In separate stall
- Sump/pump: Rule
- Capacity: Estimated 50 gallons
- Location: Forward cabin
- Material: Plastic
- Y-valve: Direct to tank
- Throw-able flotation: Life-ring
- PFDs: (8) type III, (2) type II
- Horn: Air trumpet
- Oil placard
- Pollution placard
- Fire extinguishers: (1) ABC, (4) BC
- Engine room fixed fire system
- CO detector
- Smoke detector
- Life raft: Aboard but not in service – out of date
- Bilge pumps
- Electric: Rule 2000, Rule 3500
- Stereo & TV in each stateroom and main salon,
- Anchor washdown
- Deck washdown
- Stainless steel fender racks aft
- Deck box storage
- Fiberglass radar arch,
- Venturi windshield on fly bridge
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.