KANDER is the standard four stateroom, four head, galley up layout.
The Master stateroom is located aft of the full-width engine room, furnished with a centerline King berth and built-in cabinets outboard to port and starboard. The head is to port with a double width Jacuzzi tub/shower combination. To starboard, there is a cedar-lined walk-in closets, large enough for all of your hanging clothing.
A beautiful VIP guest stateroom is amid-ship forward of the engine room, accessed from the pilothouse. Furnished with an island queen berth, there are bedside cabinets and two hanging lockers along with abundant built-in drawers. The VIP stateroom has a remodeled ensuite head with tub and shower.
Continuing forward from the VIP cabin in the hallway is the laundry center with a separate washer and dryer.
Two additional staterooms are forward, one with an upper and lower berth to port with head and shower ensuite. All the way forward is the fourth stateroom with a double bed and ensuite head and shower. This stateroom is very comfortable for a couple and would be considered a VIP stateroom on most yachts of this size.
The engine room is accessed from the aft stairway and forward of the Master Stateroom. The engine room is full width and stand up height.
Main Deck Level
Entering the vessels from the aft deck, entry is through a sliding door into the huge main salon. Features include a counter storage area to starboard with very generous custom cabinetry. There are Corian countertops along the starboard side with lockers below. All of the carpeting in the vessel has been replaced with high-grade commercial carpeting. The aft Master stateroom stairwell is aft to starboard.
Forward of the salon is the fully separated galley to port with all new cabinets, stainless appliances and vinyl teak and holly flooring. To starboard is a newly upholstered dinette for four with a new marble table top.
The pilothouse is forward and features the same teak and holly vinyl flooring, port and starboard sliding side doors and a newly upholstered helm seat/watch berth aft of the center helm station with chart drawers below. From the pilothouse, there is a stairway up to the flybridge and a stairway down to the VIP, guest, and crew staterooms, both on the starboard side. A short hallway leads aft to the main deck galley and salon. The pilothouse affords excellent visibility forward as well as to port and starboard. The pilothouse has been refit with new electronics and upholstery.
There is a large U-shaped dinette to starboard and a generous modern galley to port. The galley was recently renovated with all new cabinets, marble counter-tops and dinette table, appliances, fabrics and teak and holly vinyl flooring. New blinds have been installed in galley and throughout the vessel. Across from the galley is a four-person dinette with new marble table top and new upholstery.
- New marble countertops
- New stainless Whirlpool side-by-side refrigerator & freezer and in-door ice/water
- New stainless Whirlpool 4-burner electric stove top
- New stainless Whirlpool dishwasher
- New stainless Whirlpool microwave
- New stainless Whirlpool trash compactor
- New garbage disposal
- New stainless Double sink and faucet
- New teak and holly vinyl sole flooring
- New glass ceramic backsplash
- Custom cabinets and blinds
The flybridge is expansive. There is an over-size new hardtop that covers the entire bridge deck area. There are two helm seats, followed aft by a cabinet with a new refrigerator. Aft of the fridge is the large guest seating area that has new cushions and upholstery and two new granite tables.
- Full helm console with new electronics
- Two helm seats
- New hard top
- New refrigerator
- Aft area with mirror image
- L-shaped bench seats, pedestal tables with granite tops
- Newly upholstered cushions, numerous canvas covers, safety railing
- Aft deck for inflatable with chocks
- MarQuipt 1000 electric davit
The foredeck is accessed by the port and starboard pilothouse doors and features a cushioned seating area on the bow and two deck boxes with cushions, all with new upholstery. The foredeck is fiberglass and non-skid.
The aft deck and cockpit are accessed from the salon. The aft deck has a teak table and chairs and a driving station with New controls. The floor has new vinyl teak and holly flooring.
The aft cockpit is generous and has plenty of room for fishing and other activities. There is abundant storage with fishing rod holders.
- Large swim platform
- MarQuipt 1000 lb. 110V electric crane on the bridge deck
- Electric air horns
- New flybridge Bimini hardtop
- Electric windlass with new control switches
- Danforth anchor with all chain rode
- Spare nylon rode
- Two foredeck storage boxes with newly upholstered cushioned seats
- Molded seat forward on deckhouse with newly upholstered cushions
- New cocktail fridge on the bridge deck
- Fender tracks with adjustable slides and dogs port and starboard
- Bow pulpit with double anchor roller
- Electric windlass
- Fenders with lines
- Swim ladder
- New spreader lights
- New underwater lights at stern
- New electrically controlled searchlights
- Stainless steel exterior railings
- Boat wash down system
- 2 Helm seats
- Flybridge covers
- Hot and cold shower in cockpit
- 2 New granite dining tables on flybridge
- Huge cockpit storage area
- New boat deck & foredeck flood lighting
- Storage boxes port & starboard foredeck
The cockpit is full-width aft, accessed by a large swim platform, a transom door and equipped with rod holders and large, built-in custom storage cabinets.
New additions include new cockpit engine controls, including bow and stern thruster controls.