Stevens 47's have a very popular three stateroom layout with accommodations for 8 guests. The interior is a mix of teak veneer and white paneled surfaces. Starting forward is the large V-berth with 2 drawers and hanging locker. Aft and to starboard is the guest head with shower.
Across from the head is the crew cabin with over and under bunks and a chest of drawers. Next aft is the main salon with a large fold out dining table to port(seats 8). To starboard is a settee with pilot berth outboard. Continuing aft is the galley on port side and the forward facing nav station opposite. There are passageways to the aft cabin on both sides.
The master head is aft to starboard and has a shower as well. The master cabin has a full size athwartship berth. There are numerous drawers and a hanging locker that make this cabin very cozy, and practical on offshore passages.
- Atkins & Hoyle opening ports & Hatches throughout
- Shipmate 3-burner LPG stove/oven
- H/C pressure water
- Cold plate refrigeration and freezer
- Double SS sink
- Microwave oven
- Cabin fans
- Complete 12V marine system with circuit breaker panel and 4 position battery switch.
- 2 AGM dedicated engine starting batteries.
- 2 AGM D4 house batteries.
- Guest 10a battery charger.
- 110/220 AC shore power system with dockside electrical cable.
- Raymarine ST 60 Tridata depth/speed (cockpit and nav)
- B&G depthsounder
- President 500 VHF
- Danforth binnacle compass
- Sony stereo
- Masthead windpoint
DECK AND HULL
- Hood mainsail with 3 reef points
- Dutchman system on mainsail
- Running backstays
- Hood 120 Genoa on Hood Seafurl rollerfurling
- Hood Staysail on Hood Seafurl rollerfurling
- Spinnaker pole
- Barient ST 36 primary winches
- Barient ST 28 secondary winches
- Wincher electric winch handle
- Staylock fittings on standing rigging
- Offshore cockpit dodger
- Avon 6 person liferaft in canister (needs recert)
- Electric anchor windlass
- Danforth anchor w/ 150' all chain rode
- Plow anchor w/ 150' rope rode and chain lead
- Small Danforth stern anchor
- Double SS anchor roller
- Slotted aluminum toe rails
- SS boarding ladder
- Dorade boxes w/ cowl vents
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.