Beautiful teak interior with lots of natural light. You enter the spacious, salon via a sliding door on the starboard side at the helm. U-shaped sea galley down forward with convertible dinette opposite. Forward is a guest head and guest stateroom w/ large V-berth and good storage.
Main salon is big with breakfast bar above galley and plenty of room to arrange your furniture. Aft of the salon is the master stateroom featuring a walk around queen bed and an en suite head w/separate stall shower.
Sun deck is aft with full canvas enclosure and fiberglass hard top with lots of space to entertain.
- Cruisair Air Conditioning and Reverse cycle heat throughout boat
- Electric built-in heaters throughout boat
- Electric heads (2)
- Sony stereo w/ speakers throughout
- KVH Tracvision C3 satellite antennae
- Flat panel TV's in main salon and sundeck
- Mini blinds throughout
- Dometic full size refrigerator freezer (2009)
- Princess 3 burner LPG stove/oven
- Double SS sink
- Cuisinart convection/microwave oven
- Xintex vapor monitor
- Furuno 1942 48 mile radar
- Furuno FCV fishfinder / depthsounder
- Robertson AP 21 autopilot w/ remote
- Standard Horizon CP300 chartplotter GPS
- Standard Horizon Matrix GX2150 VHF w/ AIS
- Standard Horizon Nova VHF
- Cybernet CTX 1500 hailer
- Cybernet CBF 500 data log
- Ritchie compass
- Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF (lower helm)
HULL AND DECK
- Complete 12V marine system with circuit breaker panel and crossover switches.
- Dedicated engine starting batteries and house bank.
- Pro Mariner 40a battery charger. SVS battery monitor.
- 110AC shore power system with two shore cables.
- Westerbeke 8kw genset
- Westmar bowthruster with controls at both helms
- Flybridge canvas with full enclosure and fiberglass hardtop
- Sundeck is fully enclosed with fiberglass hard top
- Maxwell electric windlass
- Danforth type anchor w/ all chain rode at bow
- Danforth stern anchor mounted in cockpit
- Anchor wash down at bow
- Washdown in cockpit
- Swim step with swim ladder
- Trim tabs
- Crusader 454 cu. in. 350 HP engines with 1726 hrs.
- Engine synchronizers
- Oil change system
- Flow-Scan Fuel Master fuel flow meter
- Bennett trim tabs
- Rudder angle indicator
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.