SAILS AND RIGGING
The high performance platform incorporates a full length, hard chined hull to promote fast cruising while minimizing heeling. The generous sail plan is easily handled by the inboard winches and lowered gooseneck height. Sailing this boat is an experience like none other. She is fast, powerful, and nimble on the wheel.
REGAL EAGLE has the proprietary walk around decks, an incredible feature that has been incorporated in every successive design. This, combined with unobstructed side decks from bow to stern make movement on deck easier than ever before. The huge cockpit is perfect for entertaining guests, and the convertible cockpit lounge turns the aft eight feet of the boat into a gigantic sunpad!
The open concept interior is bathed in light, as the main salon features a multitude of windows and hatches. The central U-shaped galley is optimally placed for comfort while under way, centralizing the weight of the appliances for optimized sailing performance, as well as serving meals in the salon. In the 440, the nav station is particularly emphasized, elevating this feature into a coffee nook or home office.
- Sloop rig with fractional forestay, with a stepped mast.
- Solid boom vang installed with 5 part purchase adjustment line tackle rigged.
- Traditional Dacron mainsail with lazy jacks and a stack pack. The main sail has three reefing points.
- Dacron Jib on a Facnor LS180 roller furler
- Code Zero Sail for sailing close to the wind in light air
- All sheets run aft for safe and easy handling
The outhaul and three reefing clew lines for the mainsail were rigged.
- (2) Harken #46 self-tailing electric two speed primary winches
- (2) Harken #40 self-tailing secondary winches on the cabin top. The port cabin top winch is a two speed electric winch.
Option of Fresh or Saltwater washdown pump and hose in the bow sail storage locker.
- Fusion MS-RA70N Stereo / Bluetooth- Raymarine VHF
- Raymarine Compass, Speed and Depth
- Sun Odyssey Clock and Barometer
- Remote Autopilot- 110 / 12V Circuit Breaker Panel
- Harken 46 2 speed electric (x2)
- Harken 40 electric (x1)
- Electrical Consule for raising and lowering the swim deck at the helm station. There is also a wireless remote to lower the swim deck while away from the boat (in dinghy for example)
- Raymarine VHF handheld
- Dual Raymarine Hybridtouch Axiom Chart Plotter w/bluetooth
- Fusion Stereo w/bluetooth
- Windlass remote and counter at Starboard helm
- Quick Windlass & Remote with salt water / fresh water wash down
- Flopper Stopper included in Port cockpit locker
- Torqeedo 1003CS with two batteries and AC or DC chargers
Inverter (located in aft port cabin and part of the main AC distribution system)
- Cristec 40 amp battery charger for house batteries
- Cristec 25 amp battery charger for starting batteries
- House bank
- (4) Exide 115 amp hour, 12 volt batteries
- Auxiliary engine starting battery
- (1) Excide, 12 volt battery
- Auxiliary generator starting battery
- (1) Exide AGM 12 volt battery
The Yanmar model 4JH57 four cylinder, fresh water cooled diesel engine is located underneath the stairs in the companion way.
7.5 Kw Cummins Onan Generator that's diesel water cooled with sound shield
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.