The vessel's interior is finished in light maple giving her a very bright and open feeling. The main salon has large Diamond Sea Glaze windows and access to the cockpit through a sliding door . The galley is in the forward starboard quarter. A long settee runs along the starboard side with a bulkhead mounted dinette table that folds up for use.
The Pilothouse has outstanding visibility all around with opening doors both port and starboard. A floor mounted Sea Post helm seat is at the wheel for the captain and a long settee is aft for crew. Going forward are two staterooms. The master stateroom is amidship with walk around queen berth, loads of storage, and a small settee.
Going forward there is a guest stateroom with upper and lower bunks and nice large head with separate stall shower and vacuflush head
- Sea Glaze window
- Vacuflush head
- Webasto diesel heater
- Force Ten 4-burner LPG stove/oven
- Amana stand up refrigerator/freezer with ice maker
- Amana Microwave oven
- H/C presssure water
- Double Stainless steel sink
- Twin Cummins 635HP diesel engines. 23 knots top speed
- Bennett trim tabs
- Trolling valves
- Dual racor filters
- Cummins digital engine data display X 2 as well as traditional analog displays
- Twin Disc Power Commander remote engine control
- Dripless shaft seals
- 4 Blade props
- Complete 12V marine system with circuit breaker panel and master switches with crossovers.
- Two Lifeline 8D dedicated engine start batteries.
- One dedicated grp 27 genset start battery.
- Eight 6V deep cycle golf cart batteries for house systems. Xantrex True Charge 10 battery charger.
- Newmar inverter/charger.
- Westerbeke 5KW genset in sound shield box.
- 110AC shorepower system with dockside electrical cable.
DECK & HULL
- Furuno FCV-292 color chart plotter
- The Captain navigation software with Dell desktop computer
- Furuno 24 mile radar
- Furuno color fishfinder
- Furuno GP 32 GPS
- Furuno GP36 GPS
- Robertson auto pilot
- Robertson AP21 Autopilot remote
- Icom IC M127 VHF
- Icom IC M59 VHF
- Simrad IS15 windspoint windspeed
- Simrad IS15 depthsounder
- Ritchie compass
- Jensen AM/FM/CD stereo
- Bose speakers
- Maxwell VWC 3500 anchor windlass
- Windlass remote at helm
- Axton 50# plow anchor with 200' chain rode and 150' rope rode
- Salt water deck washdown
- Live bait well
- Nick Jackson low profile davits with remote.
- Cockpit sink with H/C pressure water
- Spotlights on fore deck, aft deck and both side decks.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.