HULL AND DECK
Spacious forward v-berth, double side mattress with plenty of storage, including a hanging locker on the port side and hanging locker on the port side.
Pullmans berth contains two bunks and lies just aft of the v-berth on the starboard side. A separate Raritan Super Flush is aft of the v-berth on the starboard side, across from the pullmans berth.
The main salon contains both the navigation table, electronic systems on the port side and a leather u-shaped settee with dining table.
The galley is beautifully equipped with a double stainless sink with both fresh and saltwater faucets with foot pumps. The oven/stove is a propane 4 burner gimballed Force 10. The Frigoboat refrigerator is both top and front loading. Adjacent is a top loading refrigerator with compartments. These were installed in 2013 and the refrigerant was charged in 2016. Below the beautiful teak and holly floor is a spectra Catalina Mark II Watermaker that was installed in 2013. It was very lightly used and has been re-pickled.
Engine access is excellent with companionway stairs hinging forward; access panels both port/starboard; and cabinet doors remove aft for full rear access & transmission in aft cabin; shaft seal is in sole compartment immediately behind engine access.
The master head and shower is port side aft of the galley. The aft master stateroom is a centerline queen walk around with storage on both sides. The master stateroom also contains a storage locker on the starboard side.
The head equipped with Raritan Super Flush and a separate showed can be accessed from both the main state room and salon.
The freshwater system holds a capacity of 52.8 gallons contained in two Plastimo bladder tanks. The bladder tanks are located under the port and starboard main cabin berths.
SAILS AND RIGGING
Beautiful long sleek white hull, Rocna 25 lb anchor, chain, rhode and windlass.
The standing rigging was replaced with stainless steel wire. The lifelines were also replaced with uncoated stainless-steel wire. The boarding gates on both the port and starboard side have new easy open and close pelican hooks at all openings.
Spacious cockpit with table and hybrid touch chart plotter that pivots for visibility in multiple directions. Plenty of storage aft for the lines and as well as two propane tanks.
The sole of the cockpit and swim step are teak. There is a large compartment on the port side of the swim step that is large enough for a life raft or fold up dinghy.
The main sail is Quantum Dacron bull batten with high roach furling main. The NO 2 genoa is Quantum Dacron 135% furling genoa. It has a padded luff with two marked reef points and is in very good condition. The NO 3 jib is an Island Planet 102% jib. The Storm jib is a retrofit Gale sail also in excellent condition. The Hyde Tri-Radial asymmetrical spinnaker with snuffer sock was custom designed and built for deep reaching with 1.5 oz Challenge Cloth on the high load areas. The remaining .75 oz Challenge cloth is new lightweight red/green spinnaker sheets that are in excellent condition (used once).
The primary electric winches in the cockpit are Harken 48's 2 speed. The cabin top winches are Harken 44's 2 speed. They winches are designed so that the cabin top lines can be led to the electric cockpit winches, making it easy to single hand. The Forescpar CC 13-24 whisker pole w/new T-125 mast car; topping lift and Spinlock line clutch which is mounted on the mast. The jib car leads are also adjustable to the cockpit.
The furling mast and boom are manufactured by Sparling. The furling jib is manufactured by Profurl.
- House bank: Six (6) Deka 8AGC2 (golf cart) 190Ah AGM batteries in series (2019)
- Starter: Deka Group 31 AGM battery (2019)
- Two (2) Photonic Universe FLPRO 150PF (Austria) 150w semi-flexible solar panels installed on dodger & bimini
- 2 Kyocera KD140GS-LFBS 140w rigid panels installed on port/starboard quarters;
- Output from each panel routed through a dedicated breaker to Genasun 10 MPPT controller (2016)
- Blue Seas Vessel System Monitoring (VSM) system showing electrical/charging status; 2 diesel tank fuel levels & main water tank level via electronic tank sensors; additional tank/engine sensor modules can be added; Blue Seas Automatic Charging Relay & cockpit switch (2016)
- Navigation running lights, masthead tricolor/anchor lights and virtually all interior lights are LED (2014-2016)
- High output Electromaxx 160A alternator w/wide serpentine belt and new pulley/tensioner and regulator (2012) Original 70A alternator & hardware as spare
- 70A a/c battery charger
Being that AGASÉA was certified for the Pac Cup in 2018, she has ample safety gear aboard:
- Primary anchor: Rocna 25 (55lb)
- 220 ft of 5/16 high test galvanized anchor chain (marked at 75 intervals)
- Secondary anchor: Fortress FX 23; 30 5/16 chain & 160? ¾ 3 strand nylon rode (port lazarette)
- Quick 1000w electric windlass w/handheld control and/or remote control from helm switch
- Scanmar Marine custom designed and fabricated EMRUD emergency rudder & mounting hardware (Pac Cup requirement)
- Whisker pole topping lift line extends to waterline for COB retrieval and can be led to starboard electric winch
- Plastimo 6-person offshore rated life raft w/new CO2 mechanism (2012) & double insulated floor (Pac Cup requirement) inspected, packed certified in deck-mounted canister (2016)
- Garhauer stern-mounted lifting davit
- 4000 gph Johnson emergency bilge pump installed (2016)
ENGINE AND MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Raymarine ST6001 autopilot w/remote at nav station; new Type 2 drive unit installed & former unit refurbished by Raymarine & now a spare (2016)
- Vesper 750 Watchmate AIS w/display screen at nav station & networked to nav laptop and cockpit MFD (2011)
- Airmar electronic speed transducer to replace speed paddlewheel
- Kenwood TS-480 SSB (opened for Ham bands), Pactor DR7400 modem, SBC tuner & insulated backstay
- ICOM 502 VHF; command mic at helm
- Sony AM/FM/CD changer & iPod auxiliary; Sony speakers in main saloon
- Raymarine eS 127 HybridTouch MFD in cockpit (2017)
- Raymarine 24mile Quantum color chirp radome w/WIFI connection to MFD (2017)
- Raymarine CPT110 color Downvision thru hull and electronic sonar transducer (2017)
- Masthead wind transducer replaced, and new mast transducer cable installed (2016)
- Engine: Yanmar 4JH3E; 56 hp (ser # 24288)
- Engine hours: 2448
- Transmission: Kanzaki Marine Model KM4AI; ratio: 2.63:1 (ser # 16820)
- Shaft: 35mm
- New PSS dripless shaft seal installed (2016
- Prop: Flexofold feathering 3-blade; 18x13 RH
- Engine has had regular oil/filter changes at approx. 6 months (or 100 hrs) intervals by a marine certified mechanic. Last professional service was 7/19 (2433 hours) including installation of new Racor type 500FG primary diesel filter. New exhaust mixing elbow & complete engine manifold replaced 6/16 and shift/throttle mechanism and shifting cables replaced 9/16.
- Diesel main tank: approx. 54 gals
- One (1) auxiliary diesel tank: approx. 40 gals which is located under the forward v-berth) water tank removed and replaced w/custom fabricated aluminum diesel tank for extended cruising/motoring range.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.