Force 10 3-burner stove/oven
Sea frost 12V refrigeration w/ freezer
H/C pressure water
Double Stainless steel sink
Galley foot pump
- Complete 12V marine system with circuit breaker panel and 4-position battery switch.
- Four 6V golf cart batteries for the House bank and 1 dedicated 12V engine starting battery.
- Weems & Plath battery bank monitor.
- Heart interface inverter/charger.
- Two 140 Watt solar panels with controller (new).
- 110AC shorepower system with dockside electrical cable
SAILS & RIGGING
- Raymarine Hybrid Touch Plotter/radar monitor
- Autohelm 4000+ wheel pilot
- Raymarine Windpoint/windspeed
- Autohelm digital depthsounder
- Autohelm Speed/Log
- Autohelm Multi
- Icom IC M502 VHF
- Icom RAM Mic
- Ritchie binnacle compass
- Davis Vantage Vue weather station
In preparation for cruising the mast was pulled and refit with all new wiring, a new LED masthead tricolor, new LED spreader lights, and a new VHF antenna. The boom was serviced and repainted.
DECK & HULL
- New Standing rigging 2014 by Hansen Rigging Alameda
- New running rigging by 2014 Panda of Alameda
- New Doyle full batten mainsail
- 110% Genoa on new Harken SS rollerfurler
- Hood staysail
- New Hood spinnaker
- Spinnaker pole
- New Storm Trysail
- New Trysail storm track
- Mast unstepped and serviced including
- New Harken main sheet traveler
- Navtec hydraulic backstay
- Insulated backstay
- Boom vang
- Lewmar ST48 primaries and secondary's
- Lofrans SS Progress 2 electric windlass
- Delta 75# anchor w/ 300' all chain rode
- Bruce anchor w/ 100' rope rode and 25' chain lead
- Danforth stern anchor w/ ample rode
- Double bow roller
- New Monitor windvane
- Cockpit Table
- New LED spreader lights
- New LED tricolor
- H/C cockpit shower
- SS cowl vents
- New Life lines
- Life sling
- Masthead windpoint
- Radar reflectors (2)
- 3 blade Kiwi propeller
Fuel capacity note: Main fuel tank is 80 gallons backed up by a 60 gallon bladder tank that fits into a crate for extended powering range when desired.
- New cutlass bearing
- New fuel line and shut off valve
- New Fuel gauge
- New Propane system
- New compass for autopilot
- Steering system serviced
- Winches serviced
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.