DREAM KEEPERS interior has a warm glow of newly freshened varnish. Her leather upholstery shows little wear. The solid teak makes it warm and inviting. Fire up the Force 10 diesel heater in the middle of the winter to keep your boat and fully enclosed cockpit toasty warm. In the summer you can remove the enclosure or swap the eisenglass panels for screens.
Starting forward there is a double berth offset with storage drawers underneath. The head is spacious with a nice vanity and step in shower. Opposite the bathroom is a large hanging closet. In the salon, to starboard is a straight settee with a huge L-shaped settee to port. The dining table is a two-leaf folding drop table, providing room to host 8 people comfortably. An offshore working galley, equipped with a newly installed Force 10 three burner propane stove is located to port aft to the dining area. There is plenty of counter space for your gourmet meals. To starboard is the navigation station, electrical panel and equipment. There is a large workbench / chart table aft to starboard. Aft of the galley is the second stateroom, offering the guest a nice double berth, plenty of storage all with great ventilation and light.
The cockpit is fully enclosed (and can be removed) with a folding table. Lines run aft to the winches making it easy to single or double hand.
The teak decks were re-seamed and re-plugged. The decks and prism glass are in excellent condition. The boat does feel and look newer than a 1985 model.
SAILS AND RIGGING
2021- new 130 genoa head sail with Sunbrella luff cover
2021- new stay sail with Sunbrella luff cover
- Mainsail with triple reef points that are triple stitched
- Spare 130 genoa, staysail, and mainsail are aboard
- 180 Asymmetrical Spinnaker in a French Sock 180 Symmetrical Spinnaker in a French Sock
- ATN Asymmetrical Tacker
- Mast and Standing Rigging were refurbished:
- Pulled mast, completely disassembled, removed all paint to bare aluminum extrusion, refurbished repainted with AwlGrip and reinstalled by Napa Valley Boatyard.
- All new standing rigging
- New Led spreader down lights.
- New Led steaming and foredeck lights.
- All new masthead lights and windex.
- All wiring in the mast was replaced with Anchor marine grade wiring.
- VHF cable replaced with military grade low loss cable.
- Full size PHRF spec Spinnaker pole mounted on a mast track with a 6:1- All new stainless steel lifelines. No plastic covers as required for PHRF for ocean racing. (Pac Cup etc.)
The traveler has been upgraded to the harken 6:1 Big Boat Series. A Tides Marine mainsail track was installed in 2018. The boat is also equipped with dual pro rulers upfront.
HULL AND DECK
- Main sheet blocks are upgraded Garhauer blocks.
- Custom rigid boom vang by Garhauer.
- Furling lines are led aft via custom Shafer lifeline stanchion large diameter bearing blocks.
Work listed below was performed in 2018:
- New Bottom paint and haul out including 3 coats of Trinidad red.
- Replaced shaft seals and hull zincs.
- New Large Groco seawater filter thru hull and hoses installed for easier cleaning of the sea strainer filter.
- The teak decks were re-seamed and replugged (Teak Decking Systems)
Divided anchor chain locker. Chain travels down the starboard side and is stored below the forward cabin bunk. the port locker contains 50' chain and approximately 200' nylon rode. The boat is equipped with a 45lb plow anchor on the double bow rollers.
Electric windlass which includes a manual emergency anchor up winch handle.
2019 rebuilt Perkins 4.108 at 2735 hours.
- Diamond Diesel rebuilt the high-pressure pump.
- American Diesel fully rebuilt head and all valves and seats.
- Installed a new 200-amp dual belt alternator. Engine has a custom large diameter crank pully, enabling high output at a low RPM.
- Installed a new fuel lift pump.
- Installed a new engine circulation pump.
- Fully rebuilt starter by Buchannon Auto Electric.
- New 200 amp custom alternator by Buchannon Auto Electric.
- New rear main seal and all gaskets on the entire engine.
- New stop solenoid.
- Oil change pump is mounted on the engine for easy oil changes.
- Remote oil filter change location for ease of oil changes.
- Heat exchanger disassembled and inspected.
- Entire cooling system reviewed and reinstalled.
- Custom stainless steel exhaust elbow built by Trans Atlantic Diesel.
- Cooling system expanded to 3/4" to 1" inside diameter for increased cooling capacity.
- New Atena Engineering digital tachometer 06/2021.
- New engine parts are included in the spares kit.
- COMNAV MultiControl (Wind Direction/Speed, Hull Speed, Course/Bearing, Knots and Depth)
- COMNAV GPS Navigator
- Raymarine Autopilot with remote
- Wema fuel and water tank level sensors
- Kenwood Stereo and Subwoofer and 6 channel amplifier
- VHF Radio
- Raytheon Radar
- Ample Power Energy EMON monitor.
- 200-amp dual belt alternator with 300amp circuit breaker protection
- Battery isolator eliminator which allows the starting battery to be charged off the house bank
- House battery bank is 840 amps coming from four (4) 4D AGM batteries.
- Starting battery is a 200-amp AGM
- Ground fault isolation transformer was installed to prevent reverse 110V connections.
- Trace 2.5 kw Inverter and 120 amp. charger with shore power switching
- Analog and Digital battery voltage gauges. Both analog and digital.
- Spectra Watermaker installed in 2000. Recently pickled with pink food grade preservative.
- Emergency tiller which connects to the top of the easily accessible rudder post.
- Upper lifelines from the port and starboard gates to the tern pulpit have been upgraded to 1 1/4" Stainless Steel for more security when working the deck while underway.
- Mast 1 1/2" push pit on both starboard and port sides.- Chain snubber with 300' of 3/4" nylon rode
- Stern anchor with 200' of 3/4" nylon rode
- Lifeline Stanchion and Bimini supports are 1 1/4" Stainless Steel
- Rule 2800 Auto/Bilge pump with float at lowest level in engine bilge.
- Rule 4800 Auto/Bilge pump up higher within engine bilge.
- Aqua Alarm high water bilge alarm.
Avon Liferaft in fiberglass case (needs to be re-certified) which sits in a stainless steel cradle on the deck.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.