The spacious salon is well lit with large side windows on both sides and forward
- The settee is a custom leather "L" shape with storage below.
- The cabin sole is teak
- Breakfast bar with Silestone counter
- Large flatscreen TV
Galley is gourmet with updated appliances and Silestone counters
- ORIGO 12VAC/125VAC Refrigerator/Freezer
- Princess three burner cooktop
- Microwave oven
- Deep double stainless sinks
The masters' stateroom features an island queen size berth bed with two settees on port and starboard. There are two hanging lockers in the stateroom and ample drawer storage.
The head is a Lectra San sewage treatment system. The head features a bath tub/shower combo. There is also a Washer Dryer in a locker in the master stateroom.
The fore deck and side decks on the yacht is all fiberglass non-skid with no teak decks to maintain. The walking decks port and starboard are ample to walk forward to the foredeck area.
- Caribe 1997 RIB 10'3" Dinghy w/ 15hp Outboard on Stainless Steel Davits on transom
- Electric anchor windlass
- 150 feet of Stainless steel chain plus 200 feet of rode
- Large Anchor
- Anchor platform
- Spacious walking decks
- Sliding door adjacent to the lower helm on starboard in main salon
- Sundeck aft with wing doors and enclosure
- Flying bridge with Pipewelders Half Tower Top and E-Z-2-SEE windshields
- Ugraded electronics on bridge
The Sundeck is spacious with a dining table and teak chairs. The area is enclosed and protected from the weather by eisenglass and plexiglass wing doors. There is also a wet bar and refrigerator on the aft deck.
The flying bridge is fully enclosed with EZ2CT poly carbonate windows that make this area an summer / winter pilot station. Enjoy additional seating/lounging while staying dry during the winter months.
The yacht has two 30 amp 125 VAC receptacles, one for the house and one for the A/C system. The 12 VDC side of the panel is very well laid out and the wiring is clearly marked.
- Raymarine Hybrid touch GPS Chart Plotter and Radar
- Raymarine Autopilot w/ remote
- Raymarine Depth Sounder
- Furuno GPS
- Glendenning Engine Synchronizer
- Digital Speed and Log
- Airguide Compass
- Polaris 440b VHF
- Remote Anchor Windlass Controller
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.