You can board BUILT FOR COMFORT from the swim platform or side decks. There is an aft cockpit as well as a spacious aft deck that allows for plenty of entertaining. Step up into the enclosed flybridge or down into the roomy salon. Forward of the salon is the v-berth and head with a step in shower. Aft of the salon and galley is the master stateroom, with a queen size bed on the port side. The head in the master stateroom has a full size bathtub.
BUILT FOR COMFORT has both a lower and upper help station with navigational instruments at each station. A fusion stereo has been installed at in both the salon and fly bridge.
On the aft cockpit rail are the dinghy davits, AB 10'6" dinghy w/15HP Johnson outboard.
Two props as spares are stowed in the lazarette.
- Full Size Refrigerator and Freezer
- Microwave3 Burner Force 10 Stove / Oven
- Custom made pullout wooden board that provides additional counter space when cooking or work station for those of you working from home
- Onan 7.5KW Generator
- Exide 2KW Inverter/Charger with remote panel and Link-10 monitor
- (6) 6 volt House batteries with watering system
- (2) 2- 8D Starting/House Batteries
- (1) Group 27 Generator starting Battery Pro Mariner 60 Amp 3 bank battery charger50 Amp
- 50' SMART Plug. Shore Power Cord
- Lower Helm/Salon/Staterooms
- Course Keeper 210 autopilot
- Raytheon R10 Raster Scan Radar
- Ritchie Compass
- Pro Mariner Battery Monitor
- (2) Fusion Sirius XM Stereo / bluetooth
- Raymarine C120W Chartplotter with GPS
- Furuno GPS
- Furuno Fishfinder
- Raymarine Sonar & Fishfinder
- Datamarine Depthfinder
- Intercom to three stations
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.