An amazing beauty on the water, the Sea Ray 390 REPOSADO is designed to get noticed! She is one of the cleanest 39 Sundancers on the market today!
The Sea Ray Sundancer is known for her sleek styling! She is built with a deep V-hull with prop pockets for better performance and a solid fiberglass bottom. The lavish interior is a blend of high gloss cherry cabinetry, ultra-leather upholstery with two staterooms. She also has a separate shower which is a rarity on a vessel this size.
Every Sea Ray boat is a reflection of a commitment to precision, innovation and craftsmanship. Spacious cockpits flow into thoughtfully designed cabins. The design, details and materials are tested and approved by the most dedicated group of professionals in the marine industry. For over 45 years, Sea Ray® has used forward thinking to design some of the best built, most technologically advanced boats in the industry, which has resulted in our highest accolades ever...the NMMA Award for highest satisfaction in sport boats.
"Great styling has long been a Sea Ray trademark," and it sure shows with the 390 Sundancer! With sweeping deck lines and a dramatic profile, this elegant 390 Sundancer is sure to get noticed. This member of the Sundancer family features a sleek, wood-trimmed helm with custom-designed instruments. Engineered to outpace every other boat in its class, the 390 Sundancer offers a spectacular combination of style, power and grace. Her spacious cabin with plentiful sleeping accommodations makes the 390 Sundancer perfect for extended pleasure cruises with family and friends.
REPASADO has been professionally and lightly used since new. Enjoy soaking up the sun on the cushioned forward deck lounge, or relax with a cool drink in the shade of the full enclosure.
REPOSADO offers a large private master stateroom forward, spacious mid-cabin aft and full head with a separate stall shower. Her fully equipped galley includes microwave oven, two-burner stove, refrigerator, freezer, etc. Featuring a cherry interior and contrasting ultra-leather sofas for a very elegant look, new 30" HD flat screen TV with Blu-Ray player and AM/FM Stereo w/ 6 Disc CD changer, this boat is ready for entertainment.
She has a spacious cockpit with dedicated wet bar and storage plus custom euro style seating at the helm that offers flip-up thigh rise bolster and heavy-duty pedestal. She also has a new, full black canvas enclosure.
This well maintained and very attractively priced 390 Sea Ray Sundancer is now available for viewing and purchase. The Yacht is sensibly optioned and is equipped with the Mercruiser 8.1 S inboards with 370hp each side.
Equipment and Options Installed
- Twin Mercuiser 8.1's 370hp each
- Kohler 7.5KW generator 491 hrs
- Raymarine open array radar
- Raymarine C120 multi functional unit
- Sea Ray Smartcraft vessel view unit
- Sea Ray systems monitoring unit
- Firebouy automatic engine room fire suppression system
- Heat/AC and dehumidifier system
- Clarion stereo system with helm remote
- "Beam" Central vacuum system
- Power operated easy access engine hatch
- Windlass with chain and line
- 2 speed remote spotlight
- Attwood cockpit accent lighting
- Cockpit fridge and solid surface wet bar
- Double helm companion seat
- Cockpit windshield power vent
- Durable solid surfaces in galley
- Rich dark gloss cherry cabinet finish
- Modern looking cream color ultra-leather salon upholstery
- Double cooktop
- Large galley refrigerator
- Large galley freezer
- Powered retractable salon new 30" HD flat screen TV with Blu-Ray player
- Large salon skylight with retractable shade
- Pull out sleeper sofa in salon
- Enclosed master stateroom with sliding solid privacy door
- Comfortable master mattress
- Under bed storage in master stateroom
- Master stateroom LCD TV and DVD player
- Separated head and full shower layout
- Head door layout enabling both guest head and ensuite use
- Solid surfaces on vanity
- Convertible aft salon seating into double berth with privacy curtain
- Aft salon seating LCD TV and DVD player
- Twin 8.1 S Mercruiser 370hp
- Kohler Generator - 7.3 Kw
- SmartCraft instrumentation including custom 4-in-1 gauges and digital LCD system monitor
- Raymarine C120 - chartplotter, radar, fish finder
- Raymarine autopilot
- New full cockpit enclosure
- Fiberglass sport spoiler with overhead lighting
- Spacious interior with large salon and entertainment area
Link to the Yachting Magazine Sea Ray 390 Review in 2007: