Starting Forward is a large master stateroom with V-berth and good hanging and drawer storage. Coming aft on port is a down galley. Across on starboard is a large head with separate stall shower. Up a couple of steps to the main salon.
Helm station is on the forward starboard quarter with captain's door. Continuing aft is a general storage, a book shelf and corner settee. There is a L-shaped dinette opposite on port and a bar forward overlooking the galley.
- Norcold 12v/110AC stand up refrigerator/freezer
- Seaward 2 burner LPG stove oven
- H/C pressure water
- Double stainless steel sink
- Sharpe microwave
- Chelsea ship's clock
- Chelsea barometer
- Grey water holding tank 40 gallons w/ macerator
- Black water holding tank 40 gallons w/ macerator
- Shower sump
Complete 12V marine system with circuit breaker panel and 4-position main battery switch.
2 House batteries.
1 engine starting battery.
Pro mariner pro tech 12140i battery charger
110AC shore power system with dockside electrical cable
DECK & HULL
- Robertson Simrad AP 20 autopilot
- Furuno GP-7000 color chart plotter
- Furuno FCV-69 color fishfinder/depthsounder
- Furuno 24 mile Radar
- Icom IC M59 VHF radio
- Icom floating IC M36 handheld VHF
- Galaxy 8" bulkhead mounted compass
- Xintex water tank/ holding tank gauge
- Fuel gauge
- Jensen marine AM/FM/cassette stereo w/ Bose speakers
- Sansui color TV/VCR
- Nordic hydraulic anchor windlass
- Danforth type anchor w/ 150' all chain rode and 200' rope rode.
- Transom door
- Fold up transom swim step
- Access to lazarette via Bomar locking aluminum hatch
- Trim tabs
- Radar reflector
- Windshield wipers
- Boat hook
- Rod holder (2)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.