The interior of the Tartan 3700 is rich and inviting with solid cherry cabinets and trim. The hatch boards have built in stowage in the companionway. The easy steps are appreciated over the steep ladder of many luxury yachts. The steps are made of beautifully finished teak that is durable and not slippery. Hand holds are strategically placed for easy movement through the cabin while under way. The settee cushions are comfortable with a soft suede cloth and maroon leather piping. The solid cherry table folds down to allow guests more comfortable access. Head room is 6ft 3in and beds are 6ft 5in. The forward stateroom has a solid ventilation door and privacy door. There are drawers under the maroon leather bed cushions and storage lockers on either side. The aft stateroom has a queen size bed with maroon leather cushions. There are port lights and an overhead hatch for light and ventilation.
The head is roomy, with a solid cherry privacy door. The toilet is fresh water. There is a separate shower stall area with stowed plexiglas enclosure.
- Sleeps 6: Two in private forward cabin, two in private aft cabin, two in main cabin.
- 6 overhead hatches with covers and screens
- 12 stainless steel portlights
- 2 dorade vents keep airflow constant
- 12-volt fans in each cabin and the salon
- Teak and holly sole
- Companionway binocular storage
- Full navigation station
- Sharp TV in cabinet. Fusion radio with DVD player.
- 7 bottle wine rack inside cabinet
The galley is set up well for efficiency and entertaining. There is a lift-up counter extension next to the large double basin sink. The large refrigerator is dual access: top loading and front access. It has drains for easy cleaning, or use as an icebox. The microwave is inside a cabinet to give clean lines to the wood interior. A 3-burner propane stove with oven has a custom cutting board top. Trash is conveniently located in a tip out cabinet accessible to the cabin.
DECK AND HULL
All lines lead aft for easy single handing. The jib winches are accessible from the helm.
Wide side decks provide safe and secure fore and aft movement. The Tartan 3700 double spreader rig is stronger, stiffer and lighter than an aluminum mast. This results in an increased righting moment, greater sail carrying ability and vastly improved sailing performance.
- Bottom paint: Oct 2020
- Keel stepped carbon fiber mast
- Keel type: shoal draft/beavertail 5ft
- Leather covered wheel
- Custom boarding ladder
- Electric winch on starboard cabintop
- Jib winches accessible from helm for single-handing
- Lines lead aft for single-handing
- Rod boom vang with lines leading aft
- Harken hydraulic backstay
- Carbon fiber mast
- Bimini for dock usage
- Cockpit cushions
- Canvas in very good condition. Isinglas new in 2017
- Exterior teak refinished in 2020
- Dorades have stainless steel hand-holds
- Original Tartan owners manual
ENGINE, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL
- Quantum fully battened mainsail, flakes with jack lines
- Quantum A3 spinnaker in sock, new March 2012 rarely used
- Quantum 120 jib on roller furler
- Quantum 115 racing sail, never used
- Yanmar 3JH3E Engine hours: 394
- Engine serviced every year
- Yanmar Saildrive replaced with SD60 in 2018. Serviced Oct 2020
- 2 blade folding bronze prop
- Single throttle at helm level
- Lewmar windlass with remote
- 50 ft chain plus 65 ft rode.
- Batteries: 3 group 27 AGMs, new in 2018
- Fuel 40 gal aluminum
- Head 24 gal with macerator
- Water 80 gals: 1-40 gal aluminum, 1-40 gal poly
- Force 10 water heater 6 gal
- E120W Hybrid Touch chart plotter
- Raymarine ST6001 autopilot with remote control
- Raymarine ST60 TriData MFD for depth above companionway
- Raymarine ST60 Wind display above companionway
- AIS radio
- Standard Horizon VHF with mic at helm
- Fusion radio with DVD player installed 2020, has Bluetooth and Sirius radio
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.