To starboard of companionway lies a "U" shape galley, with access to aft athwartship double stateroom for guest, with innerspring mattress, great ventilation and cedar lined hanging locker. Adjacent to galley lies a full head to port, with ample counter and shower area. Mid salon to starboard is a large U shape settee with a folding "quad" leaf table, beautiful and functional. Along the port side lies the navigation table aft, with a long settee that converts easily to either a single berth or two seats seperated by a game table. Forward is the owner's cabin an "IN LINE" berth with innerspring mattress (an electric lifter is available for aiding in comfortable reading or view TV. Great storage with numerous drawers bins and cedar lined paneled hanging lockers.
- (4) Opening ports with screens
- (3) Ventilation hatches with screens
- (3) Fixed ports
- Cabin window shades
- Varnish finish of interior teak, veneer bulkheads with solid teak trim
- Teak and holly textured high pressure laminate sole
- Custom fitted sheets
Large U shape galley to port of companionway with ample storage and working counter space.
- Top and front loading refrigeration / freezer
- Deep double SS sink with hot/cold pressure water
- Single lever faucet with pull out sprayer
- Gimbaled 2 burner LPG stove and oven
ELECTRICAL SYSTEM / POWER
- Raymarine ST60 Tri-data Speed/Depth at starboard helm
- ST60 graphic display (repeater) at port helm
- 4" lighted binnacle compass
Port to midship lies the Navigation desk witch incorporates a recessed laptop computer compartment with dedicated power ports. 110 V / 12 V panel, with safety switch and breakers are at the captains fingertips.
SPAR AND RIGGING
- 12V light throughout
- Marine multi-bank charger
- AC dockside power with outlets and polarity indicator, circuit protection and galvanic isolator
- (1) 110V 30 amp shore power cord
- Lights...deck, steaming, navigation, and anchor
- Electric Anchor Windlass, with porwer up and down controls
- Powered by a Yanmar 29 hp Diesel , fresh water cooled
- Shore power inlet
Traditional sloop rigged, double spreader, deck step with lines leading aft to cockpit
CONSTRUCTION /DECK HARDWARE
- Selden mast and boom, anodized
- Furling Mainsail with vertical battens
- Furling 135% genoa (with white UV protection)
- Internal Low-stretch dacron halyards
- Mounting for Genaker Bow sprit
- Rigid adjustable boom vang
- Inboard genoa tracks
- (2) two-speed Self-tailing primary winches
- (2) two-speed Self-tailing mainsheet/halyard winches
Fiberglass hull with a full structural grid and hull liner bonded to the hull.
- 5 year hull structure warranty
Vinylester resin barrier coat to resist osmatic blistering.
- 5 year gel coat blister protection
Lead Fin or Shoal draft keel.
Molded-in two-town (white/grey) Diamond pattern non-skid surface is attractive and easy to clean.
Watertight "collision" bulkhead aft of the anchor locker-- an important safety feature .
Everywhere you look on the 355, you'll find features that make sailing for the day or for an extended period, a pure pleasure. From precise mainsail control with a 5' long traveler to her long, inboard genoa tracks. Allowing to balance sail plan for all wind conditions. The inboard shrouds and hardware facilitates tighter sheeting angles for upwind performance, and wide unobstructed weather decks for saftey.
SAILS AND RIGGING
- Comfortable Cockpit with contoured coamings
- T-shaped cockpit with raised helm seats port and starboard
- Walk through stern with helm seat
- Telescoping stern boarding ladder
- Double lifelines with gates port and starboard ... 27" tall lifelines are 7x19 stainless steel for reduced maintenance and increased security on deck.
- Mooring cleats, 2 fore and 2 aft
- Spring cleats port and starboard
- Large double anchor roller on foredeck
- Anchor locker for below deck chain and rode storage
- Stainless steel handrails on cabin top
- Stern rail with observation seats, port and starboard
- L.E.D. cockpit light
- Extruded aluminum toe rail with integral chocks
- Furling genoa
- Furling mainsail - vertical battens
- Electric winch
- Steering wheel - Folding leather wrap wheel
- Wind speed and direction
- Battery charger
- Microwave oven
- Electric head
- Hot water
- Electric bilge pump
- Manual bilge pump
- Cockpit table - Teak
- Swimming ladder
- Cockpit shower
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.