The large cockpit provides high sides for safe fishing and crabbing and a large open work area with plenty of storage as well as seating for up to six guests. Forward is the helm with a hard top and enclosed sides, and two comfortable seats for the Captain and Navigator. Wide and sturdy walk around on both sides provide easy access to all sides of this boat.
Walk down the stairs into the lower cabin complete with a work table and drawers to starboard and a head complete with toilet and sink to the port side. Forward is a ver berth with center pad to convert to a full size berth. An overhead opening skylight and side windows provide additional light and ventilation for the sleeping area.
DC Electrical System
- Batteries: Yes - dual 12 volt
- Alternator: Yes - two
- Battery charger: C - Charger 2000
- Panel location: Helm Port side
- Circuit protection: Breakers
AC Electrical System:
- Shore-power cable: 30 amp
- C Charger 2000 battery charger
DECK AND HULL
- Heavy duty FRP construction
- Marine Plywood cockpit decking and cabinetry
- Stainless steel bow guard
- New thru hull valves and fittings
- Newer Rule Bilge pumps
- Stainless steel forward railings
- Stainless steel rod holders
- ANTI-FOULING BOTTOM PAINT
- Ropes and Fenders
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.