- Number of single berths: 2
- Double berths: 1
- Number of cabins: 3
- Number of heads: 1
Descending down the companionway steps from the teak decked cockpit, one finds a spacious galley to port with a centerline sink and a pilot-birth cabin to starboard. The steps themselves lift up to reveal storage spaces and they swing out of the way for engine access. The electrical panel is located behind the upper portion of the steps where it is accessible but out of the way of accidental contact.
AFT QUARTER BERTH
- Full Keel boat
- Iron Cast Encapsulated Ballast
Single sized bed tapered to foot
12 volt lighting overhead
2 Brass 12 volt reading lamps
Under bed storage
Two bronze oval opening ports for good ventilation
- Custom cabinetry (drawers and cabinet storage)
- Dishes for 6 come with boat.
- Deep double centerline mounted sink with fresh and seawater taps
- Icebox to port of sink, and a built-in spice rack
- Large storage area with shelves under sink and over engine with access from two sides
- Gimballed propane gas range: Seaward Model 2174-2001 with stainless steel door and top with grill cover and pot holders
- 2 burner cook top
- Lower baking oven with safety bar
- Pull out drawer under oven.
- Trident remote gas control and BEP FD-2 fume detector
- Vitrifrigo 12 volt refrigeration system aft of stove.
- Refrigeration runs with an economical Danfoss compressor, wrap around evaporator, and an air cooled condenser.
- 2 opening ports in Galley for good ventilation
- Teak wine glass holder on the overhead between sink and Salon table
- Long upholstered settee starboard side with Tempur-Pedic cushions
- Large teak table surrounded by richly upholstered L shaped seating port side
- Luxurious gray fabric upholsteredTempur-Pedic cushions
- Beautiful built in cabinetry behind seating area on both sides
- Beautiful teak chart table starboard with large lifting lid and storage below
- Built-in cabinet below chart table
- Brass clock and weather instruments.
- Gimbelled and shaded kerosene lamp.
- Pioneer DEH P6800MP AM/FM/ CD player Media hub (12 volt) with KLH speakers
- Icom VHF fixed mount radio
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- 6 large drawers under berth
- Additional storage under drawers and behind
- Large hanging locker with shelves to Starboard
- Book shelves
- 2 Deck hatches for ventilation
- 2 Opening oval hatches to side deck
- Reading lights
- Under bed storage
- Concealed head located forward
- Full separate shower with teak bench to port
- Sink and fiddled sink counter with sliding doors and mirror and storage under opposite from shower
- Chain locker access in bow.
- Custom built bow spirit and rebuilt collar
- 2 CQR anchors with chain in bow rollers
- Electric windlass with up and down remote cockpit controls
- Unit 2 Harken Roller Furler MKIII Jib Reefing and Furing System
- Quantum Sails:
- Asymmetrical Spinnaker.
- Radar dome mount
- Rope clutches
- Lines led forward to cockpit
TOP OF MAST
- Tri-color light
- Wind indicator
- Port & Starboard blocks w/halyards
- Mast climber included for ease of working at top of mast
- 2 large hatches over main salon
- 1 small hatch over galley
- 2 hatches over master stateroom
- 4 dorade ventilation scoops.
- Harken traveler
- Achillies inflatable dinghy
- Decks are covered in synthetic teak except for cockpit which is real teak
- Stainless steel safety rails
- Teak grate
- Stainless gas grill on pushpit rail
- 4 hp Yamaha 4 stroke outboard for dinghy
- Espar forced air heater with domestic water heating
- Large storage area accessed from cockpit with ample storage for fenders
- Custom built stainless steel/Sunbrella canvas dodger
- Teak companionway cover on brass slides
- Teak doors with bronze security plates and deadbolt lock
- Teak opening companionway doors.
ENGINE AND MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Raymarine E80 chartplotter with Navionics North American chart card and radar display on wheel pedestal
- Raymarine ST60 instruments for depth, wind speed and direction, and boat speed mounted above companionway hatch
- Autohelm autopilot control
- Round bronze port for aft cabin ventilation
- Stainless steel spoked teak steering wheel
- Custom removable dining table
- Ritchie oil filled compass
- Life sling on port life rail
- Cockpit enclosed with stainless life rails
- Izusu 40 hp with 1264 hours
- Racor 500C filter
- Espar forced air heating with domestic hot water
- Rule bilge pump
- Electric anchor windless with cockpit mounted AutoAnchor AA560 for windlass control from the cockpit.
DC POWER SYSTEM
- Xantrax Truecharge 40 Amp charger
- 4 Lifeline 6 volt batteries connected for 12 volts
- One ARC Group 31 AGM Battery
AC POWER SYSTEM
- Shore power - 30 Amp inlet and Marinco power cable.
- AC outlets in each cabin
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.