Enter the boat onto the roomy teak sole cockpit with ample room for fishing, water sports, or enjoying the view. Walking through the rear teak door leads you into the Salon. The interior layout is enhanced by the extensive use of teak and a lovely teak and holly sole.
From aft is the nicely appointed salon with 'L' shaped settee and teak table that converts to a double berth on the port side and a comfortable settee to starboard.
Forward mid-ships is the well appointed galley with Broadwater Marine propane stove and oven, Norcold 5 cu ft AC/DC fridge/freezer, and stainless steel sink with hot and cold water.
Up two steps is the pilothouse with well designed helm station, excellent visibility and wide doorways accessing port and starboard side decks and a settee for passengers.
Forward from the pilothouse and down two steps is the master stateroom with nicely appointed head to starboard and a separate shower to port. The master V-Berth is spacious with generous storage space and good size hanging locker.
- Jabsco Electric Toilet
The flybridge helm station is also well appointed with a plenty of space for extra seating when fair weather cruising. The bimini provides shade to the passengers and is in good condition.
- 150 Gallon fresh water tanks
- 15 gallon waste tank
- Hot water heater
DC Electrical System
- House Batteries: (4) wet-cell
- Engine Start Batteries (2) Group 27
- Alternator: 100 amp Balmar
- Battery charger/Inverter: 55 amp ABSCO 2000
- Circuit protection: Breakers
AC Electrical System
- 30 amp shore power service
- 120 volt outlets and appliances
- Voltmeter and Ammeter
DECK AND HULL
- 4" Ritchie Compass on both helms
- Autopilot: Furuno
- Radar: Furuno 1623
- Direction Finder: Garmin 162 GPS
- Direction Finder: Furuno CP33
- Forward Looking Sonar: Echo Pilot FLS Gold
- Fathometer: Piranha Max 15
- VHF: Standard Horizon Matrix AIS
- VHF: WAS/GPS Radio/GX2100
- Northstar 6100i Toshiba GPS Coastal Navigation program
- Stainless steel Bruce style 22#Anchor
- 100' 5/16" chain and 200' line
- Lewmar Pro 1000 electric Windlass
- Dingy Davit- rear mounted
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.