Built in L-shaped settee to starboard with drawer and storage under. Hi-low dinette table converts to double berth. Long settee opposite on port with ice box and storage under. Teak and holly sole. Hatch access to engine room. Helm station with 24" teak spoked steering wheel. Overhead electronics locker with access hatch under. Hinging helm door adjacent to lower steering station. Galley is forward on port with Corian counter tops. All furniture and bulkheads are golden Burmese teak in satin finish. Head lining vinyl panels. Master stateroom is forward with centerline queen. Lots of drawer and hanging locker storage. Separate Head and stall shower rooms.
- FCF Webasto reverse cycle Heat/ AC
- Princess 3-burner LPG stove oven
- Norcold 12V110AC refrigerator/freezer
- Stainless steel sink w/ Grohe Faucet
- Microwave oven
- Xintex S-2A vapor monitor
- Corian counter tops in galley and head
- Wema fuel & water gauges
- Teak & Holly sole
- Separate stall shower
- Window curtains
- Jabsco electric toilet
Complete 12V marine system with circuit breaker panel and 4 position battery switch.
Three 200ah gel cel batteries.
One Group 24 dedicated genset starting battery.
110AC shorepower system with dockside electrical cable.
Onan 5 KW genset w/ sound shield.
DECK & HULL
- Smart Craft vessel monitor ( dual stations)
- Sidepower bow thruster
- Raymarine A65 chartplotter (flybridge)
- Raymarine Graphic Display depth/speed
- Icom IC-M602 VHF radio
- Bennett trim tabs (dual station)
- Pioneer EEQ AM/FM/CD stereo
- Sansui flat panel color TV
- Ritchie compass (dual station)
- Flybridge Bimini
- Lewmar Pro series 1000 electric anchor windlass
- SS plow anchor w/ 200' rope rode and 50' chain lead
- Teak swim step
- Transom door
- Magma LPG BBQ
- Stainless steel external rails
- Windshield wipers (3)
- Anchor washdown
- H/C cockpit shower
- Canvas covers for all exterior wood, all windows, flybridge controls, bowsprit, and anchor windlass
- Cummins QSB 5.9 230 HP diesel engine w/ 209 hrs
- Micro Commander engine controls (dual stations)
- Sidepower Bow thruster (dual station)
- Smart Craft engine monitor (dual station)
- Bennett Trim tabs (dual station)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.