- Bronze opening ports
- Gas systems 2-burner LPG stove/oven
- Galley foot pump
- Galley hand pump
- Dickenson solid fuel cabin heater
- Weems & Plath ship's clock
- Weems & Plath barometer
- Front & top loading ice box
12V marine system with circuit breaker panel and 4-position main battery switch.
Two Group 27 deep cycle house batteries.
One dedicated Group 24 engine starting battery.
Marine battery charger.
Two 50W solar panels on adjustable rail mounts. 110AC shore cord.
Blue Sky solar controller.
85 amp alternator w/ Safe-T-Plus dual sensing alternator regulator.
SAILS & RIGGING
Yeasu Ham radio
Automatic antenna tuner
Icom IC-M422 VHF radio
Autohelm tiller pilot
Autohelm wireless remote
Lowrance 5200C global map Chartplotter
Vesper Marine AIS Watchmate
Saturn bulkhead mounted compass
DECK & HULL
- Main sail
- Working jib in deck bag
- Genoa (2)
- Storm jib
- Asymmetrical spinnaker
- Whisker pole
- Barient Self tailing bronze primaries
- Tabernacle mast
- Staylock terminals
- Offshore dodger
- Cockpit weather cloths
- Cockpit cushions
- Manuel windlass w/ rope and chain gypsys
- Rochna 10Kg anchor w/ 300' all chain rode
- Delta anchor w/ 200' rope rode and 35' chain lead
- Danforth stern anchor w/ rope rode and chain lead
- Monitor windvane
- Rod holder
- Radar reflectors (2)
- Canvas covers for Headsail, Mainsail, companionway hatch boards, tiller, Lifesling, & handrails
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.