MINNOW is a is a lightly used Com-Pac 23 Pilothouse cruiser in mint condition. She is the perfect pocket cruiser with a Westerbeke diesel engine, an inside steering station and factory installed Webasto diesel heater.
In 2012 Com-Pac introduced the pilothouse version of their well-regarded 23 foot sloop that has been popular in the Hutchins model line-up for years. This shoal draft Pilot brings many big-boat features to the table in a very manageable package that will please both trailer and coastal sailors.
This trailerable pilothouse cruiser offers a revolutionary combination of trailerability, cruisability, and livability. With dual helm stations, diesel power, roller furling, large open pilot area and ability to trailer, the 23 pilot will not disappoint.
The CP 23 Pilothouse is designed with numerous well-thought-out features and Com-Pac's legendary attention to detail:
- Steering from inside the pilothouse during inclement weather, in addition to tiller steering in the aft cockpit
- Excellent natural light and visibility from inside the pilot house while under way or at anchor
- Abundant storage space, including 2 hanging lockers
- Draft of only 2'3"
- Twin cylinder freshwater-cooled diesel engine
- Dinette that converts to a berth
- Roomy v-berth
- Galley and enclosed head
- Mast is mounted in a tabernacle that allows it to be folded down for trailering
- Stainless steel handrails on deck
- A 2012 Sail Magazine "Best Boats" Winner!
This boat will not disappoint any discriminating buyer