The Sabre 34 has room for six with standing headroom 6ft 2in throughout. There are steps, not a ladder, from the hatch. The galley on the starboard side is beautifully trimmed in teak with a double stainless sink and matching countertop cover for the CNG two-burner range with oven. The built-in wastebasket was a special Sabre feature in the 70’s. The galley can be extended by using the teak counter extension in front of the sink.
The salon is open and un-crowded as the large teak drop leaf table easily folds into place against the teak storage rack on the forward bulkhead. The upholstery is in very good condition in a pale green soft fabric. The settees on each side can be used as sleeping berths.
The navigation station on the port side has a chart light, shelf, two deep storage bins behind sliding doors, three drawers and storage for charts. The quarter berth is located behind the navigation station underneath the cockpit
The forward cabin has 6ft 4in V-berth with a filler cushion to form a double, plus large storage compartments, drawers and lockers. The standard Jabsco manual marine toilet is forward on the starboard side with a full teak door. There is a vanity counter plus a shower with pressurized hot/cold fresh water. The washroom is finished in white Formica and trimmed in teak with a teak grate on the sole.
- Westerbeke C-27 four cylinder
- Freshwater heat exchanger
- 27 HP diesel
- Maintenance records available
- Fuel tank: 20 gal aluminum
- Engine completely overhauled, removed from boat, serviced, painted, then re-installed with PYI-PSS dripless stuffing box reportedly in 2012
- Prop: 3 blade fixed, new in 2016
ELECTRONICS AND ELECTRICAL
- Garmin GPSmap 441s on swing out mount at companionway(new 2014)
- Raymarine ST60 (speed/depth/wind)
- Marinco 30A/120V shorepower system(new in 2012)
- Battery charger new in 2014
- Stereo new in 2014
- Batteries: two Interstate flooded 12-volt SRM27
HULL AND DECK
- Controls: Dual lever on pedestal, with solid push/pull cables
- Steering: 28in wheel to stainless steel cable and aluminum quadrant on Edson pedestal
- Rudder: Fiberglas composite with stainless steel post
- Bottom painted in February, 2019. Dived every 2 months.
- Standing rigging replaced in 2009. Rig survey from 2017 available.
- Fin keel
- Keel stepped mast completely rebuilt in 2012 at a reported cost of $7,000.
- Two dorades for ventilation
- Hull number 217 of 255 completed Sabre 34s
- Survey report from 2016 found “the vessel was in very good condition for its age, with the gel-coat mostly free of stress or spider cracking”
- Exterior teak trim well-maintained with high gloss finish.
- Bronze through-hulls, except for transducers
- 28” wheel
- Teak cockpit table with satin finish
- Stern rail pulpit seats
- Lewmar #30 two speed self tailing winches
- Lewmar #44 two speed self-tailing primary winches
- All lines lead aft to the cockpit
- Spinlock clutches
- Harken traveler
- Main new in 2008. Still crisp like-new
- 100% jib on Harken roller furling
- Double stainless steel sink
- Two burner stove with oven. Fueled by CNG
- Counter Extension into Salon
- Built-in waste basket
- Hot water heater 6 gal. New element 3 years ago
- Hot water heater operates on shore power or engine
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.